研究 with Patient and Public Involvement: a Realist Evaluation
- Determine the variation in types and extent of public involvement in funded research in the areas of diabetes, arthritis, cystic fibrosis, dementia, public health and learning disabilities
- Describe key processes and mechanisms of public involvement in research
- Critically analyse the contextual and temporal dynamics of public involvement in research
- Explore the experience of public involvement in research for the researchers and members of public involved
- Assess the mechanisms which contribute to public involvement being routinely incorporated in the research process
- Evaluate the impact of public involvement on research processes and outcomes
- Identify barriers and enablers to effective public involvement in research
Funder NIHR Health Service and Delivery 研究 Programme
PI; Professor Patricia Wilson, Professor Sally Kendall, Professor Claire Goodman, Dr Elspeth Mathie, Elaine McNeilly, Marion Cowe and Diane Munday (Public Involvement in 研究 Group).
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.