500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Energy Harvesting and Storage 研究 Laboratory, Dr Mohammad Reza Herfatmanesh
随着能源和存储研究实验室联系工作 firstname.lastname@example.org 或致电+44（0）1707 283185。
The research lab conducts research in energy efficient piezoelectric energy harvesting systems and develops functional polymers.
- Torrey Pines EchoTherm stir hotplate to prepare mixtures at specific mixing speeds and pre-programmed temperature profiles
- ElCOMETER automatic film to create polymer films with specific thickness
- poling station equipped with a Spellman high voltage power supply
- Sinocera D33 test meter and a KEYSIGHT network analyser to measure the D33 constant and the impedance respectively
- bespoke 3-omega thermal conductivity measurement test rig to measure the thermal conductivity of functional materials
- 3D printer to manufacture rapid prototypes utilising bi-stable PZT piezoelectric elements
- two 24-core computing facility to perform advanced numerical simulation on energy harvesting and energy storage systems using COMSOL and ANSYS.
在计量研究实验室和我们联系合作 email@example.com 或致电+44（0）1707 284280
- Smart Scope ZIP 450 for video and multi-sensor measurement
- Faro Arm which enables highly-precise and reliable 3D measurements of both large and small parts during production and quality assurance processes
- a high performance hot disc thermal analyser and nano tester.
New laboratory investment includes testing facilities for urban wind turbines and a FTIR Analyser to enable the Energy Harvesting and Storage and Metrology research laboratories to:
- develop smart functional materials for sensing applications;
- development of sensors for strain field measurement and crack detection;
- key pressure transduces and facilities to test urban wind energy devices.
Advanced Powertrain 研究 Laboratory, Dr Mohammad Reza Herfatmanesh
To work with the Advanced Powertrain 研究 Lab contact firstname.lastname@example.org 或致电+44（0）1707 283185。
The Advanced Powertrain Laboratory activities are supported by a specialised facility in Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH). Current research projects of approximately £500k are currently funded mainly by APC/ IUK with strong financial support from industrial partners, including two fully funded PhDs.
The Advanced Powertrain Laboratory has 4 engine cells, a Multi-cylinder diesel, a single cylinder diesel, a multi-cylinder petrol and an optical single cylinder petrol.
- Testo 350 emission analyser and an AVL smoke meter for emission testing
- PHOTRON SA3 high speed camera for high speed imaging bespoke fuel injection equipment characterisation test rig to measure fuel injection rate and quantity
- rolling road testing facility to perform engine mapping and drive-cycle emission testing
- High performance computing for numerical simulation of advanced IC engines using GT-POWER, ANSYS, CONVERGE SCIENCE and AVL FIRE.
- PULSE Material Testing system with full set of triaxle accelerometers and 1/2" Free-field Microphone to perform modal analysis as well as acoustic emission and vibration based condition monitoring of rotating machinery and IC engine
- Transmission Loss Tube Kit (50 Hz - 6.4 kHz) to perform acoustic characterization of insulating materials for automotive applications
- Anechoic Chamber (2.5mx2.5mx3m) complemented by a comprehensive suite measurement and analysis equipment to perform Sound Power Determination
- Condition Monitoring equipped with a range of electrodynamic shakers, a SKF bearing test equipment and a bespoke gearbox condition monitoring system for the development of acoustic and vibration based condition monitoring techniques
New laboratory investment includes a Flywheel testing facility, PLIF measurement system, PIV measurement system, PDA measurement system, single cylinder diesel engine conversion to optical to increase the labs' capabilities in
- developing advanced flywheel testing facilities for energy storage applications in the automotive and off-highway sectors
- offering complete optical diagnostic measurement for combustion analysis
- validating numerical simulation based on optical diagnostic measurement data
- implementing new methodology to perform robust and reliable condition monitoring
- identifying fault indicators for the acoustic condition monitoring of rotating machinery
- structural analysis and mechanical testing of flywheel for energy storage.